How to Consign
1. Call us (519-763-0005) to make sure we are accepting inventory, and schedule a day, Monday to Friday, to bring in up to 25 of your very best pieces.
2. You receive 40% of the final selling price of each of your items.
3. Smitten will display and promote your items for a period of 60 days from the time the item hits the sales floor.
4. When you create your consignment account, you have the option of having your unsold items set aside for you to pick up, or donated after the 60 days have passed.
- Spring: Accepted Feb - April
- Summer: Accepted April - June
- Fall: Accepted Aug - Sept
- Winter: Accepted Sept - Dec
If you choose to have your items donated, they will be donated to a Free Clothing closet in Guelph, with the exception of any formal wear or "dressy dresses" which will be donated to The Princess Project.
Smitten's Clothing Standards
- Fashion forward brand name clothing bought new within 2 years.
- Smitten carries women's clothing and accessories, including maternity and plus sizes. We also carry children's clothing from newborn to size 12 and men's clothing
- Smitten accepts freshly laundered – free of stains, pet hair, and household odours.
- Bring your clothing folded neatly in a laundry basket, plastic tote, box or on hangers. Clothing will not be accepted if it is presented in bags.
- You must pre book an appointment - it will be Mon - Fri not a specific time you will have the entire day to come when its good for you