News & Events
We are excited to announce the opening of our new online store!
#tampontuesday goes on the road: Free Menstrual Hygiene products now available at ALL Guelph Library locations, ALL Planet Bean locations, 2nd Chance Employment Office (downtown) and the Anishnabeg Employment Office.
Donations in 2017
- $500 Donated to Chalmers Community Service Centre.
- $100 to Wyndham House purchased socks for their sock drive to end youth homelessness
- $369 to Ed at Out of Poverty Society from Moonlight
- Messages & Mediums fundraiser in November 2017
Collected in 2017 : 101 pairs of socks!
- 3 pairs of fleece leggings
- 1 pair of PJ's
- 4 really cozy new slippers
- 13 hats
- 4 scarves
- 6 mittens/gloves
- and 101 pairs of socks!!!!!
Recipient of Mayor's Magic Maker Award
Thanks Mayor Cam Guthrie & Magic 106.1 for the honour of the being the 1st recipient of the Mayor's Magic Maker Award!
Smitten is now carrying Handshoez! $2 from each purchase goes #tampontuesdays. Mittens and hats that go on easy.....and stay on warm!
Where are Handshoez made?
All Handshoez products are manufactured in Ontario and Handshoez is located in Guelph!
$2 from every purchase is going to be donated to Smitten's #tampontuesdays initiative
Providing essential needs for all women....period!
Featured in Guelph Tribune and Guelph Mercury!
Guelph Tribune Readers Choice 2015
We met our goal of donating $300 in Canadian Tire Money to the Guelph Wellington Women in Crisis Centre! Much appreciation to our customers who got behind this project and helped us make a difference!